- Snap–action Klixon disc.
- ENEC, UL, CSA approvals.
- Wide temperature range: 45°C to 170°C.
- Standard 5K tolerance.
- Different bimetal resistivity.
- Robust design: bimetal disc is protected by nickel–plated steel supports for superior cycling performance.
- Full automated live: Provides stable setting values.
- Low price: This particular design provides high competitively.
- Flexible mounting with three terminal configurations available: on same end, on opposite end, on opposite end with holes.
- Self–hold version is available as the TH11 or TH21 series: Identical construction but resistive material on one ceramic pin (identical dimensions mean that the TH10, TH11, and TH21 can be easily exchanged with one another)
- T10: Automatic return
- T11: Manual return