- Terminal material provides trouble–free welding and in pre–tinned variation easy wavebath-soldering.
- Prevents overly high motor temperatures by providing very precise tripping times.
- Current–time characteristic optimized for each specific application
- Protector selection and application testing by Sensata Technologies laboratory with results in extended report at your service.
- Protect 12– and 24–volt DC motors during locked rotor, overload and over–current situations.
- Wide variety of standard terminals configurations enable terminals to be welded, soldered or crimped.
- Custom configurations available including: open temperature, bimetal type, heater wire material, thickness.
- Custom design flexibility including customer part number printed on product and color coding
Avertronics Electronics Inc. > Products > Sensata & Kurabe& Heraeus Proxy component > SST-Automotive DC Motor Protector
SST-Automotive DC Motor Protector
- Thermal motor protection reacting to both current and temperature.
- Compact design.
- High cycle life and reliability.